NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

REFASHION: hoodie + more lace

Happy holidays!

Because I haven't had too much of a chance to work any refashions over the past few months, my refashion stash has grown tremendously. But now that I have all the important quillows (a tiny side business) completed in time for the holidays, I can focus on my refashions!

1216.hoodiebee


I love my refashioned green hoodie, but I found another small problem with it. The length is a little too short if I choose not to wear a tank underneath it. I'm all for layers, but sometimes one layer is enough. The last bit of tablecloth lace in my stash was the perfect addition for the second refashion -- plus it completely matched the side strips I added earlier this year.

1216.hoodie

For more details and pictures, click here.


May your holiday be filled with love and laughter! .... Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Happy holidays!

Jennifer, EOD