NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Big Black and Silver Shirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I found this great black tunic at a clothes swap. I thought I would make it a dress. It was so dark, none of the photos really do it justice.


It looks almost like a dress already doesn't it? Except the sides are much shorter. I thought when I took it in, I could use the excess to add length. It just wasn't enough fabric. I tried other fabric and nothing looked right. So, a new shirt it is.

The fabric puffs out makes me look like I have huge hips and skinny chicken legs.

I did a basic cut and hem on this top. It was an easy refashion.


It is comfortable and versatile. For more details go to, I Can Work With That.


Thanks as always for reading this, Now go make something fabulous for yourself.

2 comments:

Refashion said...

The shirt looks lovely, I like the black and silver fabric. Thanks for sharing

Debbie EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Debbie. I like the silver too. Just a bit of sparkle.