Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Messy Neckline

Hello Refashion Co-op. It's Chickie again. My post today is such a simple fix. The neckline of this shirt wouldn't stay put. It got sloppy when it was washed.


Here is another before and after. I stitched around the neckline, being careful of the pleats in front. Now, I won't have to iron it every time I want to wear it.


I wore it recently to a Christmas get-together.


The big plate is mine. I was a bit hungry.


Thank you for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

3 comments:

GeekyArtsyMommy said...

I have a shirt in exactly that style, just a different print! I am going to have to follow your lead, because the last washing made mine do the same thing as yours.

I Can Work With That said...

Isn't that annoying Bailey. Glad you like the post.

jennifer elliott said...

I hate messy necklines too! Great fix.

Jennifer, EOD