Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Born suede fringe booties renewed!

I found this amazingly cute pair of Born suede fringe pseudo-booties. I love them, and I got them for a great price on eBay.

When I got them, the leather ties were pretty worn out and looked like they were going to break when I walked (which I thought would happen while walking around the DC metro stations on my way to work!), but luckily I had the materials to give them a quick makeover.

For the full post, visit my blog, Em-provising

1 comment:

cfortin said...

Love those shoes glad you were able to fix them so fast.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab