Wednesday, January 06, 2016

It's in the bag!

I am a Jill of all trades, master of none! But, I've got this one in the bag. ( I love puns and hate grammar) ...  These are project I started like a million years ago, sorry there are no before pics... But they came from left over jeans and a Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt,  and I was motivated to finish them ... I did not use a pattern.  The red, white and blue Hard Rock Cafe I folded over the top, down inside using a half inch fold...  Then ran a gold string thru to create a draw string...





This one is about the size of a clutch. There are green beads hang off the bottom. You turn the purse inside out making sure your beads are inside and keeping the ribbon that the beads are attached to from showing on the outside...Sew...Turn right side out and add your iron on and your string. I normally sew the handles, but I am trying fabric glue to see if it holds up... 




1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

A girl after my own heart. I have such an obsession with cute purses and totes. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD