Saturday, January 02, 2016

My no sew vintage peplum dress refashion

I am not at all a fan of peplums.

Those weird bits of excess waist fabric do less than nothing for my figure and as my torso most definitely does not require a bib I knew exactly how I could quickly refashion this fabulous vintage polyester thrift shop discovery with absolutely no sewing involved:


Snag my quick and easy no sew peplum removing solution right here.


Do you have a groovy Reworked or fabulously Recreated clothing, accessory or home decor tutorial you’d love to share with my growing Refashion Nation?

Or perhaps you’re a sustainable fashionista wanting to inspire others to get thrifting with a stylishly affordable charity shop outfit or some thrifty shopping tips?

Simply head on over to Refashion Nationget the info to be featured and help spread the ethical style love!


1 comment:

cfort82 said...

Love it!

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab