Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

A birthday T-shirt

A girlfriend gifted me this from her closet. I actually really, really liked it as-is.

I just needed to take it in a little bit.

 Pin, cut, sew. No big whoop.

This refashion took no time at all. 

I wore this to my (step) Grandson's birthday party.

His mother took this picture and has her own photography business. (Maybe I should hire her to take ALL my blog pics!) :)

This was simple and FREE... 2 of my favorite things :)

To see my post, click here.

Happy Refashioing!



Therese said...

Looks so much better "fixed", well done!

Marisa Glied said...

Nice fix for a pretty shirt!!


Andrea said...

Much better fit to show off your shape! I have nothing against an oversized top, but this definitely needed a trim :) And easy projects are sometimes the most worn!

Andrea EOD