NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Floral and Paisley Long Sleeve Dress Remake

When I first saw this dress, I really wasn't pay attention to much else beside the amazing fabric. I loved the patterns and knew I could make something beautiful out of this.

Dress before 


What I did:  
1. Trimmed the sleeves and did a rolled hem (tutorial to come!) on the edges to give the 
sleeves an organic flowy look rather than a solid flat hem.
2. Brought up the length and hemmed it.
3. Added a belt!

Here's the after 


Side by side


More refashions on my blog HERE and on Instagram HERE 

4 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

I seriously love this - great eye to notice that cool fabric!

Marisa Glied said...

Much cutier! The sleeves were too much!

-TheRefashStash

cfortin said...

Such a cute refashion. I love the fabric.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Ladygirl Vintage said...

Thank you all so much! XO