NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

WHBM T-shirt

Other than the slightly fabulous neckline on this why, you ask, was I drawn to this glorified T-shirt?


Why?

THIS!!! 

White House Black Market is only the most chic (ie expensive) clothing shop ever! It's Amazing defined... Unfortunately, even on clearance, I just can't bring myself to make purchases. Someday, though. Someday! :)

Can you believe, I got this for only .99 cents? Talk about a miracle!


I shortened this sucker and did a rolled hem on the edge. Because it's stretchy it curls creating a lettuce leaf effect... a super easy trick I do all. the. time.


Voila


Easy Peasy.


~Laura <3



3 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Great find! And super easy and effective fix, good job :)

Amy Jo said...

One of my favorite brands too, when I can find them thrifting! That was a super long shirt; I cant' believe how much you trimmed off to get a regular length shirt. Maybe that's why it was donated in the first place!

cfortin said...

I love the neckline too. Great find.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab