Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

A Racy Refashion

I found this dress at a thrift store and I liked it.... BUT its not a dress I would wear. Im more of a flowy A-line dress wearer than a tight dress wearer. I knew I could solve this dilemma with a quick refashion. So I have set out to reduce the raciness of this garment.

Here it is in all its tight and ruffly glory:

After some simple alterations which you can read about and see more of here in my blog, I ended up with this much more useful shirt:


Carissa said...

Wowza! That was racy! But it's a lot less so as a top instead. Looks great on you!


Lolo said...

Thanks Carissa! I agree its way more likely to be worn by me now. I would never wear that dress these days!