NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Romper Redo

Hello friends!
My next few refashions I'm bringing back from when I first started, before I had a blog:) just a heads up some pictures aren't the highest quality 😬
Here is before a floral romper that I love the pattern on. I'm a sucker for rompers! Oh and please excuse my face.. Sometimes I get carried away lol.
Here is the pattern up close:) it's perfect for spring summer! I basically took it in everywhere. I don't have a dress form so I just tried it on pinned some places and took it in. After being stabbed quite a bit and tons of trials I finally got it just right!
Thanks for looking! And if you want to see more of my refashions with step to step pictures head on over to: trashtorefash


8 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Great job! It looks adorable on you! That must have been a lot of taking in!

Chickie Walsh said...

I love the new fit!

Ivy Dewett said...

Thanks! And it took forever to get it just right!

Ivy Dewett said...

Thanks! I get multiple compliments on it whenever I wear it:)

Refashion said...

The romper looks fab.

Debbie EOD

Ivy Dewett said...

It's a nice light material too!🤗

Marisa Glied said...

Totally adorable now that its fitted!!

-TheRefashStash

Ivy Dewett said...

Thanks! I'm a sucker for patterns and rompers so it's perfect for me!