NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

A Summer-y Red Shirt Refashion

A red shirt. I needed a red shirt earlier this summer. While I had a red shirt in my closet it wasn't summer-y enough for my tastes, thus I took my need of a red shirt as an excuse to refashion one.


I started with this red linen shirt that my friend let me have out of her donation bag. I did some seam ripping, cutting, pleating and re-sewing to turn this shirt into what I had in mind.


A summer-y red shirt!


This shirt has gotten plenty of wear this summer! To see my step-by-step process, and find out why I needed a red shirt, check out my full blog post!




5 comments:

leaf said...

Nicely done!

whatthesew said...

Good fix, especially like the buttons up the back

Alyssa Wesselmann said...

Thanks!

jennifer elliott said...

I love cute butterfly sleeves. Lovely job.

Jennifer, EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Totally cute!

-TheRefashStash