NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, August 08, 2016

Vibrant Yellow How I love You


I bought this dress for one euro only as both the charity shops I know sell all their items for 1€ (one of them sells kids clothes for only 0,50€). I often find ready to wear clothes I love too. This dress though was beautifully finished, and quite new for a second hand, but first of all, it didn't fit me, and also, I wouldn't dress this as was for sure. 


I loved the vibrant yellow in it though and knew I had to make something new out of it. It spent a couple of years in my refashion-pile before I finally found a purpose for it. And I did so last week, making a new pair of shorts for my daughter. I am telling all about it in my blog, if you're curious to read it, just click here
The best thing is that I still have a lot left from this. Can't stop wondering what to turn it into. 

2 comments:

Refashion said...

I love the vibrant yellow with the grey edging.


Debbie EOD

MSPE said...

thank you. I love the combination in everything lately.