NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

ADDING A LITTLE LENGTH

My name really is: 
Cari Frock
and I love to sew.

Started with this shirt

This shirt already had this little tuck detail on one side

Close up on the trim, I ruffled the added trim where the tucked side is

All done, Just a bit longer.

Til next time...happy stitching!!

3 comments:

RanchHouse said...

The trim really pops. Trim and lace are very popular at my new teaching position. I think it will be a focus for my current refashions.

Chickie Walsh said...

I like the added black trim a lot. It really compliments the shirt. Nice job.
Chickie

Carissa said...

The black trim really ties in well with the black bits in the shirt's pattern. And I like that you kept with the asymmetry and only did the ruffle on one side.

-Carissa
EOD