NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, September 03, 2016

High waisted shorts

Hello everyone! I did two short refashions recently and loved how they turned out and I'll get lots of wear out of them because there isn't really a winter where I live it's an nice mid 70s year round!
I took these pants and cut them off and rolled the hem. 
I then paired them with my social distortion tee and my new studded flats
I've worn them so many times already! I like that they are so high because I can wear crop tops without showing my belly. I love them! And they were simple to make!
I'll post the next pair tomorrow, if you want to see more photos and refashions head on over to my blog.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Quick and easy refashions are the best! And these shorts look fantastic on you.

-Carissa
EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Perfect shorts and the shoes are awesome too.
Chickie