REFLECTIONS: This is #7 of 10 for my Spring Break goal.
- A favorite children’s book says, "If you give a Mouse a cookie, then he will want a glass of milk."
- Yesterday, I Re-fashioned a black cardigan. Then I wanted a short sleeve t-shirt to wear under it.
BEFORE:In the closet, purchased before my year of no shopping. Never worn, too large.
- The neckline gaped, but, but I wanted to keep the full body size for a loose tunic style.
- Insert thin elastic into the neckline binding.
- Keep the original stitching. Only remove the outside topstitching
- Clip a small hole on the inside of the binding. Thread thin elastic, adjust, tack in place.
TIP: Chickie shared this on her St. Paddy’s post.
AFTER: Black stripe t-shirt to wear under my new black cardi, for School Days.
- The elastic drew in the neckline just enough to loose the gap.
- This also pulled up the sleeve / shoulder seam enough to make the t- fit in the shoulder.
- The larger size in the body looks tunic style.