Thursday, April 27, 2017

oversized sweater ๐Ÿ‘˜ to ๐Ÿ‘‰ fitted sweater ๐Ÿ˜Š



                   Weather ,here where I live, is still very rainy ๐ŸŒ‚ and cold , that's why I                                             decided to come back to resizing  sweaters 

                              Big sweater Before ✂ refashion:

This very pretty but also too big ⇔  sweater is 60 % wool and 40 % cashmere. 
Thanks this smart ๐Ÿ’ก combination it's gently to the skin. I don't know if it's only me but 100 % wool clothes are harsh to my skin, I feel something like ''biting'' ๐Ÿ‘น
In sum if it comes to this sweater :  perfect combination of fabrics  beautiful warm red color ➕ really nice neckline = perfect sweater to refashion

during work ๐Ÿ‘Š

and here you can see ๐Ÿ‘€ ready sweater on me , it's very comfortable , fit but ... yes there is always but ๐Ÿ˜„
I think I will change this sweater once again  , I want something more fashionable and with little longer  sleeves 

Sweater Before and ๐Ÿ‘‰After 

 Love ,

6 comments:

Saga said...

Well done, it looks good on you.

/EOD - Stine

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Saga ! <3

I Can Work With That said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RanchHouse said...

YOu did a wonderful job with showing us how to do this resizing. Thank you for sharing that.

alyrocco said...

This looks great on you!! Well done! : )

Anielskaaniela said...

RanchHouse I'm so very happy you like this way :-)<3
alyrocco thank you !