Friday, December 22, 2017

Dresses For December Part 7, The Dowdy One

Hello Refashion Co-op. I had a really sad and dowdy dress that I wanted to update. I liked the fit and that's about it. Black is always basic and goes with anything but it can look a little stern and cold. It was so long on me that it just looked a little over-whelming on me.
 
I gave this dress a big cut off the length and gave it a new hem.
 

I love this dress now. It is more relaxed and easy to wear now. I like the full skirt and it has pockets! I love pockets.

 
This one was a quick and simple update. That was great for me, this time of year is always busy. Happy Holidays to you where ever you are and whatever you celebrating at your house. 


 

3 comments:

whatthesew said...

Nice and simple transformation, I like the buttons down the front.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks whatthesew. I debated taking them of bit decided to keep them.
Chickie

Unknown said...

Thank you very useful me projects in chennai
java projects in chennai
btech projects in chennai