Wednesday, July 11, 2018

T-shirt Mania 5; The Accidental Pajamas

Hello Refashion Co-op. I made some pajamas recently. I didn't mean too. I was trying to make summer clothes. When I was done I looked at them and thought they really looked more like sleepwear. That's OK, I needed some pajamas anyway.


 I started with this tank. It had one of those racer-backs. I decided to make a new back for this shirt out of a freebie white t-shirt that I already had.


I cut off all the trim around the arm and neck holes and put it on my new shirt so it would look more finished.


I also had this blue and green seersucker shirt my mom gave me. (Thanks Mom!) It was really cute material but it felt a little too thick and heavy to wear as a shirt in the summer. I decided to make some shorts out of it.


I cut the shirt so it would lay flat and I even added the sleeve fabric so I would have enough for my pattern. It was really close, I barely made it fit.


 It was at this point that I tried on my new clothes and saw a set of pajamas. They just looked like sleepwear to me. I actually needed some pajamas, so it's fine with me.


Thanks for reading this post, for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: