Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Taming those sleeves!

This refashion wasn't a big one, but it made a big difference to me!  I really liked the colors and details of this tunic, but the sleeves just weren't going to work.  They were a bit too open and exposed more than what I was comfortable with.


I simply cut a band from some scrap knit fabric, gathered the sleeve edge and stitched the band in place.  Pretty simple!


  

And just for fun, I added some lace around the hem to give it a little more length.



For more tunic inspiration, please visit my blog, Second Chances by Susan!  Thanks!


 photo signature.png

2 comments:

whatthesew said...

Subtle changes but they made a difference and they made it yours.

Chickie Walsh said...

Super cute sleeves. I love what you did.
Chickie