Friday, March 22, 2019

Diy cut-out collar shirt 👚


                       tutorial-blog-o-szyciu-i-przeróbkach-ubraÅ„-handmade-styl-kobieta 

 

 Shirt and necklace in one 👚 , that's a perfect combination for a minimalist , as you have seen from my previous posts I'm not the one but still from time to time I like to wear something sporty and more practical.
I have already quite a collection of  shirts in my wardrobe so I decided to refashion this one in something more fashionable, have you heard of chocker-shirt or cut-out shirt ?
I felt in love 💗 with this trend 


                                                    Shirt Before 100% silk

                            

                                   

   
Shirt After
 
 
 
 

and on me 👇

 
 

3 comments:

Maria said...

Nice! I love it and it really makes the blouse look much more modern and up-to-date.

TheRefashStash said...

Such an adorable idea!

-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

What a great update!
Chickie