Wednesday, April 03, 2019

The Ribbon Candy Shirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. Button down shirts are fun to refashion. I got this fun striped shirt from my mom. (Thanks Mom!) It made me think of old fashioned ribbon candy.


I re-sized it and made it sleeveless. I cut the sleeves up to make a belt. 


I liked the belt because it cinched in the waist and the stripes are just fun.
I made the shirt a little shorter to go with this pencil skirt.


I was ready for spring but it was still freezing outside. When the weather turns warm, I will be ready.


Thanks for reading along for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Love it! The belt was a great addition!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Valerie, I liked the stripes going in different directions.
Chickie