Friday, August 09, 2019

The Pro Bowl Shirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I had a men's shirt that did nothing for me and a skirt that was long enough to be 2 skirts. I didn't like the outfit they made but I thought they had potential.

I cut the collar and the sleeves off the shirt to start.

I cut a little more from the front to remove the big logo.

I turned the shirt around and used the back as the front. 

I crossed the open back over itself and tied the shoulder straps so the V-neck fit well.

 The skirt just needed a quick hem. I'm not sure what to do with the bottom half yet.

 My outfit was finished. I liked the mixed patterns together.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Great color coordinating combo! Crossing the back of the shirt was a clever idea.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Valerie!

TheRefashStash said...

I love these patterns together! Very cute!

-TheRefashStash