Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Dress from skirt

szycie-sukienki-krok-po-kroku-blog 

 
Summer is coming to an end , but with warm sweater we can still wear dresses in autumn,
 that's why I made this quick refashion. 
I loved the colors and patterns on this skirt, but it was way too big for me so I had no choice only to change it in something wearable , there was so much material I could resize it and change into dress.  This is what I call a good deal. 

 

Skirt Before 100% viscose

 


during work
↓ 
 

 Ready dress on me

👇
you can wear it in many ways 
off shoulder dress
classic dress with straps 

 

  you can use belt in contrast color to it 💡

  

 Skirt Before Dress After 

 

👇
 Love ,

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

That is a cute dress! It is great fabric too.
Chickie

TheRefashStash said...

SUPER cute! Great job!

-TheRefashStash