Friday, September 13, 2019

Stripes; 1 of 2

Hello Refashion Co-op. I liked these navy blue dresses a lot but the stripes were a little big and shapeless. The button-down dress just needed to be something else.

I took the striped dress in a little on each side and it helped so much.

But what about this button-down dress?

At first I made it into a shorter jacket and then I though a vest would be better.

I was really happy with this outfit and I think the vest is a new favorite refashion.




Thanks for reading along for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


4 comments:

Anielskaaniela said...

so lovely idea !

TheRefashStash said...

You are so creative! I love all your refashions!

-TheRefashStash

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Super cute!!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks so much for the comments.
Happy sewing to all of you.
Chickie