Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Pajamas Galore

Hello Refashion Co-op. I had a dress that I didn't now what to do with. This peach dress was SO...peachy. I just didn't like it as a dress. It also had a revealing key hole that I didn't like either. What did I do with it? That's right pajamas!

I cut the top of the dress off. That was my new pajama top. I used the skirt to make some pajama shorts. Easy as pie!

That long sash was used to finish the bottom edge of the top. I also used a small piece to fill in that key hole opening.

I liked the first set of pajamas so much I made a second set from this long pink maxi dress. You can't have too much lounge wear right?

I did exactly the same things with this dress. It was simple and quick sewing.

Thanks for reading along for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

They both look great!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Valerie!

TheRefashStash said...

These are adorable!

-TheRefashStash