Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Refashioning Old Shirts

Hello Refashion Co-op. I have been focusing on some basics. This striped shirt is an old refashion. The sleeves were too long and my son said it looked like a jail uniform. I dyed it and made short sleeves. I also added an elastic waistband but never seemed to wear it.

I decided to make a more simple short sleeved top. The tunic length didn't work on me and a simple top will get more wear.

***SHIRT 2***
This striped shirt was great but it got a terrible spot on one side of the chest. It was really noticeable. I used some scrap material to make a pocket. It hid the spot and I lied the floral with the stripe. I added a little pocket on the sleeve just for fun.

I wore it to run errands and took a quick selfie at the store.

Thanks for reading along, for pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: