Sunday, November 17, 2019

A Poppy Refashion

I have been hanging onto this over-sized tank top for a few years now, I am embarrassed to say. Today is the day this tank gets a makeover!
DSCN1881

Love the poppy flowers on this!

DSCN1806
Remember this from my Positively 60's Refashion Part 1?
Remember how I loved those lace sleeves, good thing I kept them!

DSCN1894
I started by shortening the straps.

DSCN1895
I am going to add these sleeves to my poppy tank top! Hooray!

DSCN1898
I pinned the sleeves inside out onto the inside out tank top.

DSCN1900Once the sleeves were sewn on it was time to take in the top at the sides.

DSCN1920
Don't mind this adorable photobommer!

img5
Happy Refashioning!!!
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Much cuter this way! Thumbs up!

I Can Work With That said...

I love how you swapped the sleeves. They look great.
Chickie