Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Dressember 2019; Dress 1

Hello Refashion Co-op. All this month I am refashioning dresses in honor of Dressember. It is an organization that works to fight human trafficking around the world. There is a style challenge every December. You have to wear a dress or tie everyday. Even in the cold weather.
This is the first dress refashion of the month. This denim dress did not flatter me. It was way too long and it was shapeless. It did seem to have potential.

I shortened it and took it in on the sides a little. I took it in a little too much though. It was a mistake but I am so glad I did! When I tried it on in front of a mirror I loved how it looked as a long vest.

My new vest seemed more unique and interesting than a dress and layers are great in the cold winter weather.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.