Thursday, January 23, 2020

Fun With Flannel

Hello Refashion Co-op. I found this amazing flannel dress at a clothes swap recently and I was impressed by how soft it was. Nothing else about it impressed me. It was flannel over-load! I knew I wanted it shorter but I wasn't sure just how short.

I made it into a long vest/duster but I wasn't sure I liked this fabric that long. I decided to go a little shorter and hemmed it at mid-thigh length. It seemed better to me so that is where I left it.

What did I do with all the leftover flannel? I made a bunch of re-usable little cleansing pads for removing make-up. They are really soft and don't leave any lint on my eyes.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

I LOVE this!!!!

-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks so much. It was very cozy and the flannel was heavy enough that it doesn't need to be ironed. I hate to iron.
Chickie