Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Corona Casual

Hello Refashion Co-op. Does the Corona virus have you home in your pajamas? Yes, me too. I am only wearing "real" clothes occasionally now. So, here is a lounge wear outfit and a casual day outfit.

I found this skirt at a clothes swap long ago when we used to go out of the house on a regular basis.  It fit around the waist but it was way too long on me. It looked like a wrap skirt but it was fake!

I made a much shorter skirt from the top 1/2 of the skirt. It was super easy! I just cut and hemmed.

I had enough at the bottom to make some elastic waist lounge shorts.

In the end I had 2 new pieces that I liked 100% more than the original. It's 2 refashions in 1.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to  I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Both are super cute!!

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you Susan!
Happy sewing to you!
Chickie

TheRefashStash said...

Love that material!

-TheRefashStash