Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Dressing Up!

Hello Refashion Co-op. How have you been? I have been home and in my pajamas quite a bit and I wanted to dress up a little. Do I have anywhere to go? No. But I'm going to dress up a little anyway. 

 This sleeveless silk shirt was so soft and comfortable. I wasn't sure about the long tails it had. They didn't suit someone as short as me. I couldn't just tuck the shirt in and ignore them, they were way to long to tuck in.

 I decided to remove the tail in the back and hem the cut edge. I didn't change the front.

I wanted to tie the two front pieces and make the shirt more fun. 

The piece I cut off the back was a perfect rectangle. I stitched the cut edge under and it made a little scarf. I tied it to a ponytail holder. It easily made a fancy little ponytail. (Also, it is very hard to take a photo of the back of your own head.)

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.