Saturday, June 06, 2020

diy summer dress



When I bought this very big man's shirt I knew I will want to make something with gathering and sweetheart necklace as I like very much  those two trends in fashion. 
At first I wasn't sure if I will have enought fabric as all my  dresses must be wearable that often just means not too short but with good  distribute ,as I showed in my video, it's totally possible.
Shirt was made from 100 % egyptian cotton , perfect material for summer. 
I also wanted to leave orginal buttonline because as first those buttons are just cute and as second it's cotton , great fabric but still not elastic , if dress have to be near body bottons are just a must have and I really wanted this dress to be perfect fitted, I even used for it special method with masking tape.




Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .



2 comments: