Saturday, July 25, 2020

How to make cami slip top



As my before fabric  I used lovely but too big blouse in beautiful lilac color , it's 100 % silk that's why my ideas how to refashion it  spin around cami slip top , resized blouse or just top.  
Finely  I decided cami slip top will be the best option.  I did inspire myself by Alexander Wang and added lace at the top, I think it was good move as lace gave this top chic. 






Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .




4 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

That is very pretty, the color is fabulous.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Chickie :-))

Soline said...

Thanks for that sharing

RanchHouse said...

Camis are so popular now. I follow Fold Line - many who are having trouble following the patterns would love this.