Monday, August 10, 2020

how to a cowl neck dress from pajama

 



To create this cowl neck dress I used thrifted pijama in lovely flower pattern. 
It's 100% viscose , great fabric for summer . 
As you can see on photos and video , pijama is quite big so I had a lot of material for this dress. 
As first thing I mark patterns on fabric with 1 cm seam allowance , next cut  them out. 
Sew  parts together , create straps and sew them to dress and voila 




Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .


3 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

... charming idea/use.

Cheeky question: how many items did you finally get out of this huuuge nicely patterned nighty ;-) ;-) :-D

Don't worry: it's just a bit of 'pink envy' because my own 'success rate' could NOT even be as high as yours since I'm no longer in competitive figure to yours.

PS:
some shoulder cover possible since the dress would even look matching elegant for festive evening events which can get cooler at times? My underlying thoughts since the dress looks rather elegant: any different material (than the dress material itself) might perhaps look too heavy ?

Loving greetings,
Gerlinde

I Can Work With That said...

This is so cute! What a great refashion!
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Gerlinde ! <3 I still have some fabric and I'm wainting for some nice ideas but yours to make matching shoulder cover is really great :-) thank you
I think it depends , on diffrent persons same fabric may look totally diffrent but I think silk , thin cotton would be same perfect as viscose.

thank you Chickie !:-)