Tuesday, August 18, 2020

recycling bed sheet to ruffle skirt

 



Cotton sheet can be awesome material for upcycling and I don't mean halloween ghost costume ... in this case . 
In my previous post I showed how I tie dye few fabrics, one of them was this sheet.
 I choosed blue, pink and  yellow ,lovely combination which every time gives  unique pattern and design. 
After that from ready dyed fabric   I sew circle , reversible ,peplum skirt.  





Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .


3 comments:

Maria said...

That turned out fabulous!

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Maria <33

Farah said...

Any tips for folding fitted sheets neatly?
I just had a bridal shower and I live in a small apartment, so I'm trying to make room for all my new things. I have a limited amount of space for sheets as well. Anyone know of any tricks for folding fitted sheets? I re-folded all the sheets and they are neater than before but still thick and bulky! HELP!!