Friday, September 25, 2020

The Ruffly Denim Dress

 Hello Refashion Co-op. We are in those warm days at the beginning of fall that are too hot for boots and sweaters where I live. I made a nice transition piece from this denim dress with a big off-the-shoulder ruffle. It was supposed to be off-my-shoulders. It would not stay put, any slight movement on my part and that dress would ride up and suddenly be A LOT shorter. Awkward!

I removed the shoulder ruffle and made the dress into a skirt. I used the decorative elastic as the waistband. It matched and it was right in my hands. Very easy!

The elastic had wonderful fall colors and made this skirt even more perfect for this time of year.


 Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

That is so adorable!

-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you!!
Chickie