Thursday, February 18, 2021

DIY bustier blue jeans top

how to sew bustier top

Hello, today I want to show you my  latest favourite refashion , this time my scissors ''attacked''  navy blue jeans. You can see them on photo below. 

I wanted to do something which I will be able to wear near face as I just love navy blue color . 

In this very way came into being my bustier top. 

 

 Step by step video how to sew  bustier  blue jeans top 


 

free pattern for bustier top
 
Before photo
 
 how to sew easy clothes

After photos 😃

easy sewing for everyone

 

  My blog

 

 

2 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Wasn't yet over at your blog and hence don't know, whether you used 'some boning' in the garment.
When I recently needed some, I couldn't get out due to 'government COVID-curfew' (we've got them 'as needed'; means on and off with nearly a flick with the finger. Hence as a general rule I currently try even harder than usual to invent 'replacements' for quite a lot of needs. This time a cut up (and 'fine-tuned/unsharpened' with a simple emery-board) PET-bottle had to 'aid' ;-) :-D.
Since it wasn't even for a to be worn garment: Bingo (for probably a much longer lasting period than originally thought).

As for your nice top: I wish you plenty of sun to come to enjoy even without blouse underneath; it turned out quite nice!
Did you actually want it in the current length with those few 'rolls' (= thanks to the Lord: in YOUR case at least the material ONLY and not the body underneath) ?
Ever considered tiny splits in the vertical seams to 'follow the bends/curves' of the body better and possibly make the thing even 'stay put' more reliable in its full length down?
Yet you know: your life - your decision! Motherly hint of mine ONLY, since you're a very prolific creator and sometimes solutions for certain situations are either not flushing into mind IN time or a tad too late .

Thumbs up!


Anielskaaniela said...

thank you for this idea ! it's so obvious and simple how I could miss ?_? LOL definitly I will add tiny splits :-) hugs