Wednesday, April 21, 2021

A Snake Skin Jacket?

 Hello Refashion Co-op. It is spring but still chilly in the mornings in my part of the world. I thought a light jacket would be a good idea. 

I liked the snake skin design of this denim fabric and the roomy fit but the sleeves were way too long. 


I took the cuffs off the sleeves and made them 3/4 length. I reattached the cuffs. The sleeves had enough room in them to make small box pleats in the sleeves at the cuffs. 


I kept the roomy fit in the body of the jacket. It was comfortable and easy to layer over other pieces. Now, the sleeves are out of my way too. 


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

Anielskaaniela said...

I love love this pattern !

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks, me too! I sat there for a while just looking at the material. It was really unique.
Chickie