Friday, May 14, 2021

The So Many T-shirts Dress

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I had a lot of plain t-shirts that were past on to me. I decided to put them all together into a maxi dress. 


My first step was to cut the t-shirts. I wanted the shoulders and necklines removed from the t-shirts. I wanted to connect the body of each shirt together. 


I used the smallest shirt at the top of the dress and the largest at the bottom. That would give my dress a gradual A-line shape. 


I left the hem on the largest shirt. That shirt would be at the bottom of my dress, and I would want a hem there. The shirts in the middle did not need the hem, it would just be bulky. This dress went together easily and it was really comfortable to wear.


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

Anielskaaniela said...

I saw it ealier on insta , I love this upcycling !

Valerie said...

That is a great idea, and I love the color scheme!

TheRefashStash said...

Beautifully done!

-TheRefashStash