Friday, September 10, 2021

Money Bag Purse

 Hello Refashion Co-op. My mother-in-law worked at a bank long ago and gave me this bag. I love the
color so much!


  It was a tall bag and I wanted a cross-body style. I decided to add a shoulder strap. I used this cutting tool to make holes.

I used the golds rings from this belt. 

You can see the rings poking through in the bag. I had my husband squeeze them shut in the bag.

I attached a strap I had in my stash and I was done.


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


2 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

;-) ;-) ;-)

Nothing more to be said than "plenty of pink envy" concerning this bag.

Practical thinking N.B.:
Might have to swap husband to perhaps get .... ('better' MIL) ?
How long is actually a 'warranty for husbands' valid?
Oh damn, he was just yelling to be well and truly out of validity date after over 30 years of marriage; possibly not even useful for sale in an OP-Shop due to the heavy 'repair work' he'd need due to heavy wear and tear of marriage.
Ah well and old story of mine: DIY Job for me (as always) if I want this job done as well; DIY DIY DIY
/..\ ;-) ;-) :-D :-D

LG, G.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks!
Chickie