Tuesday, October 12, 2021

DIY high waist jeans & frayed hem



High waisted jeans are back, yes! Personally, I looooove having my tummy tucked in (and hope low waist will never come back in style...:)). So I'm going to show you how to easily make a high-rise waist and how to create a frayed hem. Also very simple, you just need a little patience... Enjoy!



For this refashion I was inspired by the fabulous Refashionista, whom some of you may know and follow. She used trousers in 2 different colours, which really had a nice effect. Unfortunately, she's currently seriously ill, I really hope she'll soon feel better and I'm sending good vibes!


You're welcome to visit 
vermaakster.blogspot.com where I explained the steps, my blog is in English and Dutch. And while you're there: I'm still trying to find out the English word for the thing (Gutterman) thread/yarn is wound on. So feel free to leave a comment there and help me out!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Spool, reel, bobbin?

Anielskaaniela said...

looks awesome !

Vermaakster said...

Spool, that's it, thanks!

I Can Work With That said...

Love the waistband!
Chickie