Friday, July 01, 2022

Brown Polk-a-Dot Dress Refash

 Good things my mom keeps gifting me clothes! I haven’t needed to go thrifting since the stores opened back up. Here is the most adorable polka dot summer dress!

DSCN1994

This dress came with a keyhole back already but I decided to take it up a notch and lengthen the existing keyhole.

DSCN1996

I seam ripped the seam that started at the bottom of the key hole. Then I folded back the side seams and stitched it into place.

DSCN1997Next, I took each side in which not only made it well fitted but also raised the waistline.

Not done yet!

DSCN1998I wanted to mimic the back keyhole onto the front of the dress. I snipped a hole in the front and stitched down the sides.

PhotoCollage7_19_2020_4_09_18_PM

DSCN2001DSCN2000

Checkout my stash of refashiohns on my blog!

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

Sometimes better fit is everything. Great keyholes.
Chickie