Sunday, October 02, 2022

ruffle sleeve bustier top from plain curtain ... with free pattern


  Hello๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜€, in this thrift flip video I sew Ruffle Sleeve Bustier Top . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to upcycle curtain and refashion it into totally new fall style outfits . You can style this blouse in few ways , on shoulder ,off shoulder, with strap as a neckline or as a bow. In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this milkmaid top . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new fall style clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗

step by step tutorial and free pattern 


How to style this handmade blouse ?



  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

This looks great. And a pattern too! Thanks!
Chickie