Monday, November 28, 2022

sew it in a day dress

 

Hello👋😀, in this  thrift flip video I sew fitted midi dress perfect for beginners . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse bed sheet and refashion it into totally new dress . It's perfect dress for beginners , advanced sewist will easily sew it in a day !. This dress is so perfectly fitted thanks to tying, you can tie it in the front or in the back. In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this trendy fitted  dress . It's block pattern so you can modify it according to your own fashion sense and receive long, midi or mini dress, round or v neckline , wrap dress, button down dress, high low dress, top, button up top and so much more , check out my blog for inspirations and see for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗

 how to sew dress with pockets CLICK!


 

 

  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

This is a great dress. I love the tie at the waist.
Chickie