Wednesday, February 08, 2023

bustier dress for beginners


 Hello๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜€, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew this simple basic and modern midi bustier dress with pockets. I show you step by step extreme easy sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from bed sheet and refashion it into totally new super comfy midi dress. It's beginner friendly video ! I made my best esspecialy with pattern making so even if you have zero experience you will sew it with my help !. In first part of the video I show you how to make pattern according to your own measurements and in second how to use this pattern with few sewing tricks .Check out also my blog for far more inspirations and ideas . All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 

 

step by step tutorial Click 

 


 

  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

This is so pretty and so flattering to so many body types.
Chickie