Thursday, February 02, 2023

great way to upcycle old jeans

 

 

   Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew modern patchwork denim jacket. I show you step by step extreme easy beginner friendly sewing tutorial on how to reuse old jeans  and refashion them into totally new jean jacket. With this sewing tutorial I give you also free pattern for this cool and super comfy jacket . All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this denim jacket is perfect project for you , with my help you will sew your dream jacket!. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗

 Beginner’s diy denim jacket with free pattern CLICK!


 

 

 

  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

This is great. I really like the different shades of blue.
Chickie