Thursday, December 29, 2016

Scrubs

Hello Refashion Co-op. I did a quick T-shirt refashion recently. I found this top on the clearance rack. It said XS but that's a lie. It is a large at least. When I put it on it looked a lot like medical scrubs healthcare professionals wear.


I took in the sides and gave it a more fitted look and created little cap sleeves. I also added some trim.


The trim I had on hand. It helped make the top less medical and more feminine. I used a wide zigzag stitch and attached the trim around the neck and across the shoulders.


I love working with T-shirts, it is so quick and easy. 


Thanks for reading, For more pictures and details go to, I Can Work With That.

4 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

Very cute!

-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Marisa!

jennifer elliott said...

I just asked Give the Cat a Name whether her closet was full of great refashions, and now I'd to sneak a peek into your closet! Thanks for sharing another fabulous refashion.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

David Jones said...

Affordable workwear can still provide comfort and durability when you choose carefully. Medical scrubs for cheap are a practical option for healthcare professionals looking for comfortable, functional uniforms without overspending.

Post a Comment

Please contact the editor on duty if you have problems posting comments.