Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hair piece worn on your specs

Erm, not really sure how to describe it but I have pretty thin hair and clips with nice flowers or jewels just keep slipping off. So I decided to make one to hang off my specs! You can also use it to decorate your watch or belt.  I used a strip of material that was left over from my resort chic top tutorial and I also blogged about the flower tutorial too. Hope you like it!  It actually fits quite  snugly :-)





Rolling up the flower...

Adding felt and a band to the back of the flower


Slip it on and wear your specs!

9 comments:

Dogstar Bazaar said...

Interesting - I too am a thin haired spec wearer and big flowers normally don't do me any favours, this is really cute though. Thanks for sharing

Katherines Corner said...

oh so clever! well done :-)I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs!

Jeanne said...

Very clever!

Agy said...

Dogstar Bazaar, Katherine and Jeanne - thank you for your sweet comments :-)

Lovenicky said...

How inventive!

Michelle Ross said...

Perfect! I would have never thought of that.

Unknown said...

What a nice idea
Eddie

Elizabeth said...

That's a very cute idea!

Agy said...

Thanks all for leaving such nice comments :-)