Sunday, May 08, 2011

Dress Refashion by Shey

Hi Ladies, long time since I last posted but I wanted to share this cute refashion I made, it took me a while because I'm barely learning how to sew, no sewing savvy here, but I do enjoy and love sewing, I wish I knew more.
I bought this dress at a thrift store, it was a couple of sizes too big but it had potential, I especially love the cotton fabric which is very soft and drapes well on the body... and most important I can wear it for Mother's Day and enter it to the challenge. =)
Before
After
More details blogger here.

2 comments:

{ T G L } said...

Super cute! A job well done! The essence of the dress is still preserved but it as a fresh, contemporary look.

jessica said...

Lovely! What a beautiful dress. You always have such nice refashions.